The new TTP-247 thermal transfer desktop barcode printerseries delivers more performance for the price than any other printer in its class. Based on the design of its best-selling predecessor, the TTP-245 Plus, the TTP-247 runs at an impressive 7 inches per second, printing up to 4 inches wide at 203 dpi resolution. A second model in the series – the TTP-345 – offers high resolution 300 dpi printing at 5 inches per second. Both models offer 8 MB of SDRAM and 4 MB of onboard Flash memory. Gigabytes of Flash memory can be added via an onboard SDHC card reader.
• Up to 177.8 mm (7") per sec. print speed
• 4 MB Flash memory and 8 MB SDRAM memory
• SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
• User-friendly clamshell design
• Label gap sensor & full-range adjustable black mark sensor
• Parallel, serial & USB 2.0 interfaces
• Main board integrated with internal Ethernet (factory option)
• Label capacity up to 214 mm OD (8.4" OD)
• Ribbon capacity up to 300 m (984')
• TSPL-EZ firmware for plug-n-play ease
• Optional peel-off module, cutter module, stand-alone keyboard and scanner
Note: If you are looking for 99-125A013-41LF, 99-125A013-F1LF or 99-125A024-F1LF, the part numbers have changed. The printers are identical. Please reach out directly if you have any questions. You can call 727-902-0706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.