Wasp, WPL614, Industrial Barcode Printer, 14 IPS, 203 DPI
The Wasp WPL614 industrial barcode printer is rugged, affordable and includes an advanced set of features to ensure years of performance in a range of applications including manufacturing, transportation, healthcare and retail.
What's in the box?
- Industrial, Heavy-duty printing
- Direct thermal and thermal transfer
- Internal Ethernet
- Thermal transfer & direct thermal printing
- "Thermal Smart Control” print technology produces cleanest, high quality barcodes
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum design with frame/Aluminum cover with large clear media view window
- 4.3 -inch color LCD includes new UI design with 6-button menus & touch panel operation with real time clock included
- 512 MB Flash and 512 MB SDRAM memory
- 203 DPI print resolution
- 4.09 inches max. print width
- WPL, ZPL, and EPL emulation
- RS-232, USB 2.0, Internal Ethernet, 10/100 Mbps, and USB host (front side) connectivity standard
- Slot-in 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless for wireless internet card (not included)
- Energy Star® certified
The Wasp WPL614 industrial barcode printer is rugged, affordable and includes an advanced set of features to ensure years of performance in a range of applications including manufacturing, transportation, healthcare and retail. Durable construction, premium print head technology, faster processor and more than enough memory to excel in applications that demand high quality labels printed at fast speeds.
The WPL614 industrial barcode printer is both versatile and easy to use with features like direct thermal and thermal transfer printing, 6-button color LCD resistive touch screen for fast configuration and enhanced print quality, "Thermal Smart Control", which tracks and precisely calculates the duration that each pixel needs to be heated to provide accurate, crisp and clear labels every time, whether you are printing one label at a time or thousands of labels in a batch.
Print speed of up to 14 inches per second at 203 DPI resolution is supported by 512 MB of SDRAM, and 512 MB of Flash memory, making the WPL614 ideal for high volume print applications. Designed to grow with your evolving business needs, the WPL614 include ZPL, EPL, and WPL emulation to ensure application compatibility and flexibility. Standard connectivity options include RS-232, USB 2.0, internal Ethernet (10/100 Mbps), USB host (for scanner or PC keyboards), and an optional slot-in 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless module kit.
The Wasp WPL614 includes a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects. If you would like to upgrade this coverage, WaspProtect extended service plans cover accidental breakage and can provide coverage beyond the original warranty.