- USB POS peripheral device support — accommodates up to four POS peripherals
- USB-Network-Tethering1 — provides network connectivity from the printer to a tablet
- Modern industrial design — sleek 3" thermal receipt printer; ideal for compact spaces
- Broad connectivity, including charging and data communication2 — multiple interface options include USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth and wireless (802.11b/g/n/ac)
- Online ordering ready — Server Direct Print technology enables the printer to retrieve data from the Internet
- Compatible with cloud applications — via OmniLink Merchant Services
- Fast receipt printing — speeds up to 250 mm/sec
- Remarkable printer reliability — 150 km printhead life3 and auto cutter life of 2.2 million cuts3
- Paper-saving functions — reduce paper usage by up to 30 percent4
- 2-year limited warranty — service and support you can count on
Compact receipt printer with advanced connectivity and peripheral support.
The OmniLink TM-m30II-h POS thermal receipt printer offers broad interface connectivity options and supports up to four USB POS peripheral devices. A compact 3" receipt printer, it not only features USB and Ethernet, but also offers Bluetooth® or wireless connectivity options. In addition, it can charge a smartphone or tablet and communicate data using a single USB cable2 (cable not included). The TM-m30II-h features USB-Network-Tethering1, which enables network connection to a tablet, making it perfect for locations that experience issues with wireless connectivity. And, it supports online ordering through Server Direct Print as well as cloud applications via OmniLink Merchant Services.