Wasp InventoryCloudOP Basic Software (1 User)
InventoryCloudOP (On-premises) Inventory Management Software
InventoryCloudOP is a web-based inventory control solution hosted by the customer. It allows the user to maintain accurate stock counts, reduces errors and eliminates manual entry. Automatic low stock level notifications, sent out by the system, put an end to losing sales due to inventory shortages. The user is also able to set re-order points down to individual locations and preferred vendors for each inventoried item. Transactions such as removing and receiving inventory and performing audits/cycle counts can be executed by using a Windows mobile, IOS or Android device with the InventoryCloudOP mobile app.
InventoryCloudOP offers a wide variety of real time reports such as transactions by site or warehouse, itemized inventory levels by SKU or individual customer purchase order history. These reports can be customized and also scheduled to be automatically emailed out.
InventoryCloudOP provides an easy-to-use interface designed to meet the inventory control needs of businesses of all sizes, including departments within large enterprises, government agencies and healthcare organizations. It also integrates barcode labeling software to create inventory and location tags. Being technologically agnostic, InventoryCloud OP software can be used in conjunction with any manufacturer’s devices (mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers) or it can also be paired with Wasp hardware, if customer prefers.
InventoryCloudOP software comes in two versions: Complete (5 users) and Basic (1 user). Both versions allow the addition of users as needed through the purchase of add-on packages. Additionally, the software includes 1-year of prepaid Maintenance and Support, which allows user access to technical support specialists and software updates. After year one, the Maintenance and Support Contract must be renewed annually to continue receiving technical support and product updates. Maintenance and Support renewals are calculated at 18% of the MSRP of the software at the time of renewal.
InventoryCloudOP software can be purchased by itself and paired with customer’s preferred brand of hardware or in a variety of Wasp’s hardware kits designed to satisfy the needs for businesses of every size.
- Improve business profitability and purchasing efficiency
- Maintain accurate inventory counts for fewer inventory write-offs
- Ensure that the right items are in stock to meet customer demand
- Avoid cumbersome manual processes
- Maintain comprehensive visibility of inventory details with embedded management reports
- Simplify the audit process and ensure accuracy
- Manage inventory anywhere from any computer with internet access or through the mobile app
- Real time notifications of low stock items
- Record where items are going once they leave your inventory
- Manufacturing and distribution centers
- Retailers and wholesalers
- Stock rooms & supply closets
- Inventory-carrying trucks, ships or containers
- Installation contractors or any business that buys, stocks and sells parts and products
- Materials management