ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Designed for use on a cart or virtually any size work space, the TD-2120N is among the most compact and fastest 2.2in wide desktop/network thermal printers for many different applications. At 203dpi, it prints labels, tags, receipt and wristbands for retail, healthcare, manufacturing, warehouse and other applications, quickly at up to 6ips. Designed to be future proof, optional accessories (Wi-Fi,®, Bluetooth®, Li-ion rechargeable battery, peeler, LCD touch panel) are easy to install at any time. An innovative drop-in roll, spindle-less design helps make loading easy with existing or standard converted media. Windows Server® 2012/2008R2/2008/2003 and Windows® 10/8/7/XP drivers, (also ZPL II® and CPCL compatibility,) and SDK's for iOS®, Android® and Windows Mobile® helps with integration into existing solutions.
- High Speed Printing Prints up to 6ips in 203dpi print resolution
- Small Size, But Big on Performance Although these printers are among the smallest desktop thermal printers in their class, they also lead in performance over many 203 dpi print resolution desktop thermal printers
- Ergonomic Design Uses an innovative spindle-less design that accepts labels, tags or receipt media with virtually any core size for a true drop-in media roll loading experience on a desktop, cart or even mounted to a wall
- Complete Label Printing Solution Comes with the full version of the Brother P-touch Editor software application with advanced design tools and printing features
- Print From a Database Helps save time and increase accuracy by printing labels, tags and receipts linked directly to Microsoft SQL Server®, Access® or Excel® database files
- 2 Year, "At your side" Premier Limited Warranty As a commitment to reliability, the entire label printer is covered under a two year limited warranty, including the print head no matter the amount of media you print every day. Choose from limited warranty extension options up to a maximum of 5 years coverage.
- Adjustable Edge-to-Edge Media Sensor Flexibility to detect and print on more types of existing thermal media to help avoid converting custom media
- Bridges The Gap Between Desktop and Mobile Printers With the rechargeable battery, these printers become powered desktop thermal printers and operate like a mobile printer with higher media capacity and desktop printer options like a peeler and a touch panel LCD display for use off-line or as a standalone solution
- Cut the cords With an optional Li-ion rechargeable battery and wireless Wi-Fi® or Bluetooth® interface, you can print from a desktop or network thermal printer from virtually any location in the retail store, regardless of having a power outlet and/or network interface port nearby
- Battery Powered Model Powered desktop and network thermal printer model configurations are available with a long life rechargeable Li-ion battery and charged by the printer power adapter or optional external 4-bay charger