With a compact and lighter design than most industrial barcode printers, the Wasp WPL408 offers fast and quiet label printing, complemented with a quick setup feature that enables the ability to update, setup or clone configurations with a simple barcode scan. Its all-metal construction and die-cast aluminum print mechanism helps it to withstand fast-paced production environments, making it an outstanding option for manufacturing, warehouse and logistics, and retail applications.
What's in the box?
- Industrial printing with a light and compact design
- Direct thermal and thermal transfer
- Internal Ethernet
- Thermal transfer & direct thermal printing
- “Thermal Smart Control” print technology produces clean, high quality barcodes
- One step quick setup
- Smaller and lighter than most industrial barcode printers
- 3.5" touch HVGA color LCD display with a 6-button menu & touch panel operation with a real-time clock included
- 128 MB Flash and 128 MB SDRAM memory
- 203 DPI print resolution
- 4.25" maximum print width
- RS-232, USB 2.0, USB host and Internal Ethernet, 10/100 Mbps
- Optional Slot-in 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless for wireless internet card (not included)
- Energy Star® certified